Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Eden's Green Closet Grand Opening

Please join me on Saturday, May 10th from 2pm - 6pm for the Grand Opening of my brand new store on Abbot Kinney, Eden's Green Closet, 1423 Abbot Kinney Blvd.
Enjoy refreshments, music, shopping and a book-signing by special guest Giuditta Tornetta, author of "Painless Childbirth: An Empowering Journey Through Pregnancy and Birth" (available through Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and wherever books are sold - of course, we will have copies at the opening, as well).
Families welcome, mothers welcome, fathers welcome, grandparents, friends, children, doctors, teachers, doulas, midwives, and teachers all welcome (anyone I forgot to mention, too).
Snack on organic goodies, shop my organic/sustainable children's collections, or peruse my recycled section for children's clothing and gear.
Feel free to pass this along to your friends, family or parents from your mommy-and-me, pre-school, park outings, or web-groups.

Kindly R.S.V.P to edensgreencloset@gmail.com

1 comment:

bettef said...

Great sight. As a great grandmother of four of the most talented, beautiful, great grandchildren I can appreciate your new enterprise, and plan to include Edens green closet as one of my favorite drop-in spots to shop. See you at the opening. Congratulations on a great idea, and best wishes for a great future
Gramma bette.